Request AYOTM At Your Favorite Store
Love AYO, but can’t find it near you? Submit the form below, and we will work on getting your local grocer to stock AYO Yogurt!
2 cups AYO peach yogurt
1 cup packed cilantro
¼ cup lemon juice
4 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tablespoon minced garlic
4 whole scallions
1 serrano pepper, roughly chopped
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
12 mini naan
1 yellow peach, cut into wedges
1 white yellow peach, cut into wedges
3 corn on the cob, husked
4 serrano pepper, diced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
4 scallions thinly sliced
1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
2 lemons, cut into 4 halves
1. Blend all ingredients in marinade except yogurt together in a food processor. Add yogurt and blend again until combined.
2. Salt and pepper chicken. Stir. Pour marinade over chicken and mix. Marinade for 3 hours or overnight.
3. Grill naan, corn on the cobb, peaches, and serrano.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until finished (160 degrees).
5. Dice chicken and add to naan with all toppings and squeeze lemon wedges over tacos.
Chef Ayo Cherry